Canada - All Regions and Provinces :  People Looking For People Help Looking for people - lost family and friends
Lost someone in Canada? Leave a post in this forum stating, when, where, possible area they could be living, and anything else pertinent to finding who your looking for. You must register or login to post. Click here to register - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6 
Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

Allewya
Posted by: Miakia ()
Date: January 28, 2009 04:40AM

I am looking for my fathers sister. Her name is Alleweya. I have no other name for her.
She is the daughter of Hilda Africa and Ebrahim Ally / Bondaray.
Her brothers names are Ismail and Rashid and her sister is Rokaya.
We all live in South Africa Durban.

I am Ishmail's daughter and would love to meet her.

If anyone knows her please tell her to contact me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Allewya
Posted by: Ali Lawrence ()
Date: April 07, 2009 12:47PM

Hi Miakia

I am Alawheya (Allewya) and the daughter of Hilda and Ebrahim, and I did have brothers called Ismail and Rashid and a sister called Rokaya.

How lovely to hear from you, Miakia!

I live very close to London in a place called Chigwell in the county of Essex. I am married and have two daughters, aged nearly 21 and 19 and a son who is 14.

I would love to hear more from you. My email address is ali.lawrence7@hotmail.co.uk and I look forward to hearing from you again.

Alawheya

Robert McGeown
Posted by: John ()
Date: June 20, 2009 03:05AM

Iam trying to trace my Uncle RobertMcGeown Who arrived in Aus, on the27th.Nov.!929
He worked in or around Maryland until 1940 then into the Army Discharged 1945.From 1940 My Family has lost all trace of him,I know that his wife was called Adelaide McGeown and all so a Daughter named Susan .Liz.I would very much liked to know what ever happened to him and also to know if I have a family in Aus and get to Know them,So if any person Knows this family please let me know as I have try to find them for years.
Many Thanks

Verna Pasion
Posted by: alexpasion2000 ()
Date: October 05, 2009 05:48AM

Please help me to find my missing wife name Verna Reyes Pasion nationality Filipina / Philipppines age 31 going to 32 birthday December 31, 1977 mobile +16047168248 carrier fido.solution address rented house 1870 hillside ave. coquitlam vancouver,bc last work bc,furnace coquitlam,bc last seen september 21, 2009 last contact to her. please give any information about her to my e-mail alexpasion2000@yahoo.com or kindly text me to +6329276248556 Philippines.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.