Canada - All Regions and Provinces :  People Looking For People Help Looking for people - lost family and friends
Lost someone in Canada? Leave a post in this forum stating, when, where, possible area they could be living, and anything else pertinent to finding who your looking for. You must register or login to post. Click here to register - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6 
Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

Douglas Strable
Posted by: Ed Monteagudo ()
Date: January 17, 2009 07:38AM

To whom it may concern,

I'm looking for an old lost friend, Doug Strable, graduated from the University of Victoria. He used to work in his father's photo store in Victoria, B.C. until he went to Japan. I met him in Tokyo back in 1990 and in Buenos Aires in 1991. Last I knew of him, he was in Ontario. Any information on him, will be appreciated. Thank you for your cooperation.

Ed Monteagudo

edsouth2001@telecentro.com.ar

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Douglas Strable
Posted by: Strable ()
Date: February 04, 2009 12:27AM

Hi Eduardo,

Yes you found me! Thank you for posting the message. This is Doug and I spend my time between Canada, Tokyo and India. Thanks for posting the message. I'll send you an email separately.

Doug Strable
Tokyo

Posted by: Strable ()
Date: February 05, 2009 10:01PM

Hi Ed,

Nice to hear from you, and thank you for posting a message. This is Doug and I'll send you an email separately.

Doug Strable

Posted by: admin ()
Date: February 05, 2009 10:09PM

This is actually the second set of folks this website helped reunite. Congrats y'all. Also, thanks to everyone that pops in and tries to help.

Admin

Family/ Mother Brothers & Sister
Posted by: carlton brown ()
Date: March 22, 2009 08:25AM

My name is Carlton Sylvester Brown. I was born december 1957 in Hackney. My mothers name was Mary Ann Josephine Jeffers (ON birth cert fathers name is Joseph Shaw) and she was with Mr E.K Brown.In 1967 the family went to jamaica. My siblings names were Leo, Jackie, Patrick & sister kathrine Brown.We lived in Red hills ST Andrews.Jamaica.( Mr E.K Brown was a barrister at law changed his nam to Mr E K Banjoko) I left jamacia in 1981 and came to england. I am looking or information or if anyone has any information please email me at carlton.brown@hotmail.co.uk

Misley Parra
Posted by: mirleyferro ()
Date: October 08, 2009 09:17AM

I`m looking for my aunt, her name is Misley Parra Llavayol. The last time we heard from her was about 6 years ago, she was living in Portland, Oregon. Was married to Wilfredo Benzant, she has a son who lives in Cuba, she is 53 years old, I am looking for any information that can help us to find her. Thank you so much. My email is mireyferro@yahoo.es

sterling meadows aka willie b meadows
Posted by: kudichan ()
Date: November 07, 2009 07:32PM

Looking for a child of Sterling, the mothers name is Misty. The child was born at St Marys in Vancouver early 70's. Tammy Batreemba? Should be in mid 30's. I also had 2 children with him, and found 3 other siblings also. He died in 1995, but would love to reunite all the children, and relatives if possible.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.