Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969
Posted by: lsbarbosa30 ()
Date: October 21, 2007 10:48PM

My father, Manuel Barbosa, had a son in late 1968 or early 1969 with a woman by the name of Deanna DeBoer. She was about 17 or 18 years old and he was 18 years old. Her mothers name was Jean Deboer and her step fathers name was Ernie Deboer. Ernie owned a gas station in Gault Ontario. My brother was born in Gault Ontario at Gault hospital. Deanna's biological father was a German man who married her mothers sister.

Re: looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969
Posted by: lori001133 ()
Date: October 05, 2010 02:35PM

My name is Lori from toronto ontario. I am looking for a friend of mine and he was born somewhere in that vicinity in 1968 january24. would this be the same date you is looking for?

Posted by: D777W ()
Date: March 30, 2011 07:31AM

I am Deanna. I was living in Preston at the time and the hospital is in Galt Ontario. My mother was Gene [Georgina] and my father owned a gas station in London Ontario.

Please contact me for information about your brother or let me know how I can contact you. dannyanddeanna@hotmail.com

Posted by: Brenda ()
Date: May 06, 2011 07:39AM

Hi my name is Brenda and I know your brother very well. If you feel like talking please feel free to contact me
brenda.lewis@linamar.com

Posted by: grannieannie ()
Date: May 07, 2011 08:00AM

My name is Ann DeBoer.I am your brothers aunt.His mother Deanna is my sister.My sister met Manuel Barbosa in Hespler Ontario(i believe he lived there in 1968 or 1969).They had a relationship for a short time, Manuel left and we could not find him to tell him when his son was born.We lived in Preston at that time.My mother had a small restaurant in Hespler,that is how they met.My dad was Andy DeBoer(I don't know an Ernie Deboer this must be Wrong info).My mother was Gene DeBoer( Martin)Ken Martin was her second husband.Manuel would have known him.My sister and i worked for our mother at the restaurant.Andy was a mechanic.Your brother was born in the Galt hospital.Galt,Preston & Hespler are all now part of Cambridge Ontario now.Deanna was adopted by Andy DeBoer,her biological father married my mother's sister after Deanna was born.I hope i have given enough info for you to know i am telling the truth.

Posted by: grannieannie ()
Date: May 07, 2011 08:06AM

My name is Ann DeBoer i just sent a message,some how i left out my email,It is grannieannie@tnt21.com.My Phone # is 1 519 396 7378.please make sure it goes with my message

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.