Canada - All Regions and Provinces :  People Looking For People Help Looking for people - lost family and friends
Lost someone in Canada? Leave a post in this forum stating, when, where, possible area they could be living, and anything else pertinent to finding who your looking for. You must register or login to post. Click here to register - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6 
Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

LOST FRIEND - CHRIS NUEFELD
Posted by: Lindsey ()
Date: August 08, 2016 07:13PM

Hello there.
I'm trying to trace a CHRIS NUEFELD LAST KNOWN ADDRESS ALBERTA CALGARY HE HAS A DAUGHTER CALLED LINDSEY.. He is a very old friend of my mum's my mum's name is Mary Hardy my mum used to live in calgary Canada herself about 1994/95/96 she was married to a man named Jeff mason.. Chris went to the airport with my mum I believe that's the last time they actually saw each other I'm desperate to trace this man.. If anyone can help with any information or has any advice I'd appreciate it so much many thanks to you all...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2016 07:25PM by admin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOST FRIEND - CHRIS NUEFELD
Date: August 09, 2016 06:17AM

Hello again everyone I have a little more information regarding my previous post Lost FRIEND CHRIS NUEFELD LAST KNOWN ADDRESS ALBERTA CALGARY CANADA I know Chris has a daughter whos last known address was novascotia her name I believe is Lindsey.. Chris used to call my mum blonde due to the highlights in her crazy perm at the time my mum's name is Mary Hardy she prefers Maria she was married to Jeff mason he had two children called brett and juilianna.. Its very very important that I find this man CHRIS NUEFELD I have two pictures that I'm hoping will help would you please share them with friends and family and if you know a Chris nuefeld maybe get him to have a look at this please thank you soo very much

Attachments: IMG-20160809-WA0000.jpg (136.6 KB)  
Date: August 09, 2016 07:14AM

Here is the other picture that I have please share far and wide with family and friends many thanks to everyone I must find this man ASAP feel free to contact me on here if you have any information know matter how small or big and Chris if you read this yourself please make contact with me many thanks

Attachments: IMG-20160809-WA0002.jpg (132.3 KB)  
Date: August 09, 2016 07:56AM

CHRIS HAD A FRIEND CALLED SEAN LIVING WITH HIM AT THE TIME MY MUM WAS THERE 94/96 HE ALSO KNOWS KEN AND ARLENE IVE GIVEN AS MUCH INFORMATION AS I CAN AT THE MOMENT PLEASE KEEP SHARING WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY I KNOW THE POWER THAT THESE FORUMS CAN HAVE AND IT CAN BE AMAZING WHEN EVERYONE GETA TOGETHER :-) THANK YOU ALL FAR AND WIDE

Date: August 14, 2016 05:17AM

I have some more photos if any one can help this is my mum at banff national park with erica and Chris neufeld dated 97//98 so I got a few of the early details wrong it was erica and Vaughan who was with Chris at the time not Sean mum got confused with names.. Can any one help or give me any advice on what to do next please as it's imperative I get in contact with CHRIS NEUFELD ASAP please share far and wide someone must be able to help or advise me on what to do next..if anyone knows of any other sites I maybe to try I'd be most grateful of a reply or any information at all many thanks everyone and good luck in your searches

Attachments: IMG-20160811-WA0001.jpg (133.1 KB)  
Date: August 14, 2016 05:20AM

Here is another photo taken in banff national park this one's not as clear as I'd like it to be but this is My MUM ERICA AND CHRIS NEUFELD AT BANFF NATIONAL PARK 97/98

Attachments: IMG-20160811-WA0002.jpg (136.8 KB)  
Date: August 14, 2016 05:22AM

Amd another of Chris nuefeld and my mum same place again banff national park any information or advice would be most appreciated thank you to you all and good luck in your searches

Attachments: IMG-20160811-WA0000.jpg (148.9 KB)  

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.