United Kingdom - All Regions :  People Looking For People Help Looking for people - lost family and friends
Lost someone in The UK? Leave a post in this forum stating, when, where, possible area they could be living, and anything else pertinent to finding who your looking for. You must register or login to post. Click here to register - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6 
Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

looking for my dad
Posted by: heidi jervis ()
Date: December 31, 2006 01:04PM

looking for a way to get in touch with my dad Terrance Jervis living in north cornelly Wales.Anyone who can help,he is in a wheelchair and has one leg.I know he had carers who went to see him every day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: looking for my dad
Posted by: hjervis ()
Date: January 03, 2007 12:30PM

just found out my dad died last year.But i still want to find my half sister tracey jervis living in wales

please let me know
Posted by: denise rae ()
Date: January 18, 2007 07:47PM

alan if you out there please let me know if you are ok i have never gave up and i will never untill my dying day
allways rember u will be in my thoughts
i loved you back then and still love you
love you now
denise

looking for my mum maiden name Higginson
Posted by: thorne ()
Date: September 02, 2014 02:48PM

I was born Lee Higginson my mother was not married and i was adopted i was born in Cardiff in 1971 can any one help

Re: looking for my mum maiden name Higginson
Posted by: MrReunite ()
Date: January 04, 2015 07:31PM

Hi

Go to this website... [www.gro.gov.uk] and order a copy of your original birth certificate. It'll cost you £9.25 but should reveal your mothers full name and perhaps some other information that may prove useful in your search. The Volume and page number ou will require for your birh certificate ar as follows...

Volume Number - 8b
Page Number - 518s

I wish you all the very best of luck with this. Should you wish to ask me anything please feel free to PM me.

Regards

MrReunite

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.