Australia - All Areas :  People Looking For People Help Looking for people - lost family and friends
Lost someone in Australia? Leave a post in this forum stating, when, where, possible area they could be living, and anything else pertinent to finding who your looking for. You must register or login to post. Click here to register - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6 
Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

Finding Dimity
Posted by: thegerkinisreal ()
Date: July 13, 2017 03:28AM

Hello!
So, im hoping the community can help me out with a bit of a problem. I wanna try find a girl I knew from school about 20 years ago. Anyway, long story short, a mutual friend of mine tried setting us up back in the day (i actually really liked her and according to my friend she was the same). Anyway, i stuffed up cause i was a dick and did something dumb, but not to the point where we didnt occasionally talk. I been trying everything to try and find her again recently, just to catch up, see how life turned out for her etc etc. The only information I have is that her name was Dimity (spelling unsure and last name unsure, possibly Jones). She went to St Marys College in Maryborough, Queensland, Australia, in at least 1996 and 1997. At that time she was grade 8 and 9. I was grade 9 - 10. I myself didnt go to St Marys but I did go to another school in Maryborough and we caught the same school bus that travelled between Hervey Bay and Maryborough. Our mutual friend also went to St Marys.
Im not asking for her details or anything like that, more that if anyone knows her, remembers her etc, i would love for them to help me at least say hi to her, or for her to write me to say hi or just to point me in the right direction. Ill be happy to receive private messages from people who think they may be able to help.
I have tried facebook, google, Linkdin, myspace and the list goes on!
Please help!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.