Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

Looking for relatives of Daniel Park in Perth Australia
Posted by: dobelove ()
Date: September 25, 2014 05:52PM

Have been searching for relatives of Daniel park who emigrated to Perth Australia from Scotland approx. 1901 age 30yrs. His fathers name was John Park and mothers name was Isabella Park (Wilson). Daniel had bothers called Alex, Thomas,James,John. They had sisters called Rebecca and Christina. One or all of the brothers may have emigrated with him. Daniel was born in Cambusnethan Scotland and the other siblings were born in Hamilton Scotland.Daniel was my gran's uncle but they lost touch after a while.Daniel and his brothers and sisters were brought up in a mining and farming area called Quarter in Hamilton. I know that while Daniel was in Australia he went partially blind. I have tried to find his death certificate in the Australian archives but there is no registration of Daniel Parks death. I know its a long shot but I wondered if there were any of his relatives still living in Australia or his brothers relatives. Thank you.

Re: Looking for relatives of Daniel Park in Perth Australia
Posted by: dobelove ()
Date: October 31, 2014 06:48PM

I have also found that Daniel's niece Margaret Conn emigrated to Adelaide Australia in 1921 and was a nursemaid at 42 Unley road Unley Adelaide. Shortly after that she died age 29 at Ayres Hospital Adelaide. I have also been trying to find out if anyone knows anything about that address 42 Unley road, or had relatives that lived there while Margaret was living there. They must have been really kind people as they organized all her belongings to be sent back to our family after she died. Not sure if she made contact with Daniel Park during her time in Australia.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.