Australia - All Areas :  People Looking For People Help Looking for people - lost family and friends
Lost someone in Australia? Leave a post in this forum stating, when, where, possible area they could be living, and anything else pertinent to finding who your looking for. You must register or login to post. Click here to register - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6 
Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

Searching for Daughters Biological father
Posted by: BenBrown ()
Date: June 22, 2014 08:07AM

Im tring to find my daughters biological father . Now to put it simply , she doesn't know im not her biological father and doesn't know any of this . I have changed my name to protect her . She is turning 24 this year , and I have developed enough courage to to start searching . My wife passed in 2009 and her words before she passed was not to let our daughter find out .I cant keep this secret any more . My daughters birth certificate was altered and had my name put on it . It used to say father unknown , don't want to bring a long story in but she was born in sept 1990 and her mother was seeing a guy who I only know from conversation as Rick . Rick worked as a T shirt guy in 1989 at Trash and treasure at Elizabeth ( South Australia ) drive in. Now im led to belive he knew he was the father but not there for the birth . I do have photos of him with my daughter and it looks like his parents . My wife told me that he was the father , Rick must had denied the fact of being the father as I was told he wanted to kill my wife and daughter , ( this is only what my wife said ) . I only want to contact this fellow to have a chat and then ask my daughter if she wants to communicate with him . I don't know how to tell my daughter as I need to work it all out , her brothers don't know and her cousins don't know . I get a lot of pressure from others that know . I know its along shot but if any one can help TIA . Im doing this because I need to and for the sake of my daughter for lots of reasons have developed enough courage to to start searching . My wife passed in 2009 and her words before she passed was not to let our daughter find out .I cant keep this secret any more . My daughters birth certificate was altered and had my name put on it . It used to say father unknown , don't want to bring a long story in but she was born in sept 1990 and her mother was seeing a guy who I only know from conversation as Rick . Rick worked as a T shirt guy in 1989 at Trash and treasure at Elizabeth ( South Australia ) drive in. Now im led to belive he knew he was the father but not there for the birth . I do have photos of him with my daughter and it looks like his parents . My wife told me that he was the father , Rick must had denied the fact of being the father as I was told he wanted to kill my wife and daughter , ( this is only what my wife said ) . I only want to contact this fellow to have a chat and then ask my daughter if she wants to communicate with him . I don't know how to tell my daughter as I need to work it all out , her brothers don't know and her cousins don't know . I get a lot of pressure from others that know . I know its along shot but if any one can help TIA . Im doing this because I need to and for the sake of my daughter for lots of reasons . The pic is of Rick & S..........-........ Taken at O'sullivans Beach by Ricks mum on Jan 1991 (what was written on back of photo ) Sorry to double up

Attachments: R.jpg (107.2 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.