The United States :  People Looking For People Help Looking for people - lost family and friends
Lost someone in The US? Leave a post in this forum stating, when, where, possible area they could be living, and anything else pertinent to finding who your looking for. You must register or login to post. Click here to register - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6 
Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

regina renee brannon - lost family member
Posted by: trudy ()
Date: September 01, 2006 11:16AM

name: trudy
email: brannon
phone: 3526253441
State: FL
city: silver springs
Region: Pick One
victimname: regina renee brannon
sex: Female
height: ?
HairColor: Black
haircolorother:
EyeColor: Green
Weight: 140
datelastseen: 9/9/2001
citylastseen: usa
D1: GA
D2: United States
D3: Pick One
rewardyes:
rewardno: REWARDNO
rewardamount:
R1: USD
B1: Submit

TattooDistinguishing:

none

VehicleDetails:

none

PoliceDetails:

judy henry, caseworker for regina brannon, in calhoun,ga gordon county ga

OtherInfo:

she grew uip in state custody. was last seen in calhoun ga, was visiting hospital was her brothers baby was born in 2001 at age 15. she took of with her friends when she turned 18,and no one has heard from her in almost 3 years. she was last known to be in stone mountain ga, there was no police report because she was considered a adult.

my daughter is missing, she grew up in state custody to age 18, at that time, she took off with her friends, she is now 20, her aunt and cousins, brother ,no one has heard from her. her name is regina renee brannon, birthdate is 1/2/86. she was last known to be in stone mountain ga, she was born in orlando fla. any help you can give ,would be greatly appreciated, i have been searching for so long. thanks, trudy brannon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2006 11:17AM by admin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: regina renee brannon - lost family member
Posted by: Leo ()
Date: January 25, 2007 02:46PM

Found this on the net

I am a single mother who is disabled, waiting for my social security. I am in desperate need of a washer, mine bit the dust today. Please, if you can help me, please call Trudy,no e mails please, my computers down to. Call: 352-625-3441 or E-mail

[ocala4sale.com]

the message is at the near bottom, click on the email link she might still have the same email. Good luck

Re: regina renee brannon - lost family member
Posted by: leo ()
Date: January 25, 2007 04:31PM

Sorry about that, got the names mixed up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.