The United States :  People Looking For People Help Looking for people - lost family and friends
Lost someone in The US? Leave a post in this forum stating, when, where, possible area they could be living, and anything else pertinent to finding who your looking for. You must register or login to post. Click here to register - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6 
Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

Tom and Carl Nordstrom - San Francisco CA (originally MI)
Posted by: krmitchell ()
Date: August 16, 2017 10:30AM

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this type of forum but have exhausted all of my previous search efforts so I figured it would be worth a try.

I'm looking for two brothers from Marysville, Michigan who were last known to be in San Francisco named Thomas A and Carl J Nordstrom.

Here's all of the info I have:

From Marysville, Michigan born to Gordon (deceased) and Bernice Nordstrom. They have two sisters, Cindy (deceased) and Lynn (whereabouts unknown).

Carl was born (approximately) in 1953, Tom in 1955.

Both Tom and Carl were musicians starting in the late 70s in the Port Huron, Michigan area, and Tom was an artist who worked at a car detailing shop before they left together for San Francisco in 1983, where I'm led to believe they've resided ever since.

I'm told that the last contact anyone had with them was in 1988, at which point Carl was a successful used car salesman, and I recently found information which leads me to believe that he changed his name in 2013 and may not want to be found.

Tom's last know address (no longer valid, as letters were returned):
777 Corbett Ave apt 4
San Francisco, CA 9413

Carl's last address, which I will not post because the letter was not returned therefore I believe it's current, was on John Muir Drive in San Francisco.

There are several Tom Nordstroms that come up when searching that i've ruled out, both in Michigan and California, and several leads that came about offline (including an artist who I was certain was him) also are confirmed not to be the right person. Any Tom Nordstrom with an obituary in Michigan or California are confirmed not to be him.

After exhausting every option i had over the past two years, I've decided to try posting on forums like this. I have located a relative who had little information, and unfortunately I've been told that their mother, who I've been unable to locate, has Alzheimer's.

If they could be any help, I have one picture of Tom circa 1988 and a newspaper article about Carl from 1976, as well as a few pictures from 1982.

Any leads whatsoever would be GREATLY appreciated, as well as links to other forums that would be suitable for me to post this message. Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.