The United States :  People Looking For People Help Looking for people - lost family and friends
Lost someone in The US? Leave a post in this forum stating, when, where, possible area they could be living, and anything else pertinent to finding who your looking for. You must register or login to post. Click here to register - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6 
Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

Sang Pham - Looking for lost relative
Posted by: anniexchocolate ()
Date: November 19, 2016 11:59PM

Hi, on behalf of my grandmother, I'm looking for her younger sister's family. The sister's name (this is an attempt at writing her name in English) is Zenh Dip San or in Vietnamese it would be Anh Nguyet Tran. She is of Chinese descent and was born in Vietnam in 1942. She moved to China with her husband (Long Quoc Pham), also Chinese, in 1979 and had 5 children, 3 sons and 2 daughters. The name in the subject is her eldest son. The entire family immigrated to the United States and settled in Philadelphia, PA. My family believes the sister passed away in 1994 (approximate), so that's why I'm searching for her son. We only know his name and not the names of his siblings. We believe he's in his 50s, but we're not certain. We don't know if they're even still in Philadelphia. My grandmother has never met her nephews and nieces and brother-in-law and she is currently still in Vietnam so I'd really like to find them for her since she isn't getting any younger.

I've attached a photo of the entire family. Of course it's pretty old, but it's the only one we have. This was taken at the wedding of Sang Pham. The woman sitting is the sister and next to her is her husband. To the left are Sang Pham's sisters and to the right are his brothers. He and his wife (surname Tang(?)) are in the middle.

If you have any information about Sang Pham or any of his relatives or if you recognize the photo or the people in it, please contact me at annie.tsan3@gmail.com.

Attachments: IMG_0001.jpg (241.1 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.