The United States :  People Looking For People Help Looking for people - lost family and friends
Lost someone in The US? Leave a post in this forum stating, when, where, possible area they could be living, and anything else pertinent to finding who your looking for. You must register or login to post. Click here to register - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6 
Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

Randy Dunn, Newark, DE
Posted by: royalewchz ()
Date: July 26, 2016 10:47PM

I'm looking for a friend I had in Newark, DE. Randy Dunn. He was 19, I was 13. He lived in Brookside. She lived in the burbs of Wilmington. Her name begins with A. I've thought of him often over the years and just want to know where he is in life. I miss you, Randy. I hope you're ok. (:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Randy Dunn, Newark, DE
Posted by: BillM ()
Date: July 29, 2016 08:33PM

Do you know his DOB/current age? Middle name?

Date: August 09, 2016 03:00PM

He called me when I was about 18, and I think he may have been in Arizona. He'd be 47ish now, I believe. I can't remember a whole lot. I was hit by a car a bit after our time together and don't recall the details.

Date: August 09, 2016 07:14PM

I see one in Texas who use to live in Newark DE but he's 55 yrs old.Could this be him? Do you remember any of his relatives names?

Date: August 10, 2016 08:38AM

I don't want to discount that as a possibility. I only wish I could just email this individual. I don't want to disrupt his life. If he's 55 though,that means I wasn't given the correct information at the time. Honestly, I have such vague recollection. When I was looking,I found so many Randy Dunns. The name Scott or Brian?

Date: August 10, 2016 08:44AM

He was about 5'3". He's Caucasian. Brown hair, brown eyes. Obviously, time can change hair color.

Date: August 10, 2016 11:13AM

No that was a Randy Wayne Dunn.

Date: August 10, 2016 11:50AM

That one lived on 248 CHAPMAN RD, NEWARK, DE 19702 so it might not be him.

Check this one on Twitter. He is 45 yrs old and a Doctor. He use to live in Newark DE It shows a picture of him on the link.

[twitter.com]

Date: August 10, 2016 04:44PM

Haha. Nope. That's not him. I found one on Facebook. I've looked there before and found nothing. I found a gentleman in Montana, but he looks so happy I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong impression. He just may not want to be found. I can completely understand. I technically don't either. So, I guess I'll let it rest. I'll continue to look occasionally. It's just been a nagging feeling all these years. Horrible memory, but good ones of him and a few other people I've wondered about. I suppose it will happen if it is meant to be. Thank you so much for your time.

Date: August 11, 2016 03:18PM

Your welcome.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.