The United States :  People Looking For People Help Looking for people - lost family and friends
Lost someone in The US? Leave a post in this forum stating, when, where, possible area they could be living, and anything else pertinent to finding who your looking for. You must register or login to post. Click here to register - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6 
Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

Looking for Kerri
Posted by: kendalli2002 ()
Date: April 13, 2016 01:11PM

Hi all,

I am looking for a friend/pen pal that disappeared last summer. Her gmail account and goodreads account have vanished without a trace. Her first and middle name is Kerri Aleksandra. I do not have her last name. She lives or recently lived in Colorado Springs. She worked at Old Chicago and was attending UCCS in the Anthropology department. She will be around the age of 22. She has one older brother and a younger sister. Her dad was in the Air Force and now works at the VA in Colorado Springs. I do not remember what her mother does for work. She is/was dating a guy named Brian (last name unknown) and/or a girl named Abby (who she works with at Old Chicago. She also has coached kids swim teams in the summer. Her family has moved all over Europe and the US as she has grown up, due to her dads military history. She has a grandmother in New Mexico. Sorry I don't have more to go on. I hope someone can help me at least find a good starting point to find her.

Attachments: 647610.jpg (47.6 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for Kerri
Posted by: GiuliaNapoli ()
Date: September 03, 2017 06:14PM

Hi Kendalli2002,

Me too. I lost her at about the same time. We were working on a novel together - I was writing it with her as a potential character in it. I only needed her release for my publisher - a simple email would have worked. Then - poof! She just disappeared.

I had gotten multiple emails from her, with the header name of "Abby."

Some months ago, a young woman named Abby, with a similar pic/feel (the one you showed was copied off the Internet - it is used dozens if not hundreds of times), liked one of my novels - gave it 5 stars. It was a novel which I knew she liked. I thought that person was Kerri.

I didn't want to upset her, so I didn't contact her. I thought about it for months. Then, today, when I decided to send her a note, her "poke" on my book was gone, and so, apparently, is she, again.

I think she is, if real, a few years younger then you and I thought - perhaps 19 now.

I just wanted to say hi to her. I had to move on and write a different book as a result, but I hold no grudge. I hope she's OK. I don't care if she is 19 or 89, female or male, I just enjoyed our emails. Reading between the lines, it seems that you did too.

Ah well. Such is life in the semi-reality we inhabit.

My best to you.

Gi (Giulia Napoli)
msgiulianapoli@live.com.

Posted by: GiuliaNapoli ()
Date: September 03, 2017 07:12PM

Hi kendalli2002,

I also lost her then. She was providing input to me for a novel I was going to write, in which there would have been a character roughly based on her. At about the time you lost her, I had told her my publisher needed a release from her to use some of her history she'd shared with me. A simple email with permission would have been enough.

Right after that, she vanished.

FYI - the picture you have is, I'm sure, one she got off the Internet, since it's been used dozens if not hundreds of times elsewhere.

I got many emails from her, and the "sender" was always listed as "Abby," though she only used "Kerri."

Some months ago, a woman named "Abby" poked a novel of mine on Goodreads, giving it 5 stars out of 5. I know that Kerri liked that novel. I thought the picture was similar, though a different girl with darker hair. "Abby" was from Colorado Springs. I think she said, in her profile, that she was 19 - younger than "our" Kerri.

I just published another book, and I was looking at feedback today, and decided I'd send this "Abby" a note. Sadly, she was gone, along with the "like" on my novel.

Anyway, that's what I know. When I was preparing the novel's character, I did get background info on her, and it matches what you said about your Kerri.

That's what I have. If I ever hear anything else, I'll let you know, if you want. Please do the same, if you make contact with her again. I enjoyed my friendship with her.

My best to you,

Gi
(Giulia Napoli) - msgiulianapoli@live.com

Posted by: kendalli2002 ()
Date: September 17, 2017 04:11PM

I found another picture of her recently on Facebook that was not from her, but her place of work. I've attached it. I'm pretty sure she is the girl on the far right. I find it interesting that if she was catfishing us, that the information would have all been about the same. I would appreciate hearing of any more contact you have with her. I feel the same as you. Abby could have been a girl she was seeing.

Joe

Attachments: 18836066_1547334008706960_6795407956514979394_n.jpg (90.9 KB)  

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.