The United States :  People Looking For People Help Looking for people - lost family and friends
Lost someone in The US? Leave a post in this forum stating, when, where, possible area they could be living, and anything else pertinent to finding who your looking for. You must register or login to post. Click here to register - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6 
Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

Searching for my father - Fernando Maria Sierra
Posted by: Luisa Helling ()
Date: August 07, 2011 12:12AM

POSTED ON BEHALF OF: MOISES SIERRA - PANAMA

I have been looking for my father since 1985. His name is Fernando Maria Sierra,he is the son of Maria Heling Rivera. His siblings are Winston Helling, Dianne Helling Schwanes, Amalia (now Helling) Mercedes (now Helling). They used to live on St. Charles St. in New Orleans. My father was born 1951, should be 60, born in Guatemala. Emigrated to the USA IN 1962 with my grandmother Maria Rivera and Mr. Gustin Helling. My father joined the army in 1980 and was stationed in Panama. He met my mother and wrote her until 1985 when he stopped corresponding with her. He also had another son, Martin Sierra. If you have any information please have him call me in Panama at 507 62244154. Thank you
Moises Sierra

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2011 07:33AM by admin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Searching for my father - Fernando Maria Sierra
Date: June 21, 2016 09:05AM

Buen día! He leído tu mensaje, y quisiera saber si has encontrado alguna información sobre tu padre, él es mi amigo, yo soy oriundo de Guatemala y aquí lo conocí, si posees información o contacto con él me gustaría que me la compartieras!

Re: Searching for my father - Fernando Maria Sierra
Date: August 10, 2016 07:50PM

Yo puse el anuncio por parte de Moises Sierra de Panama. Lo puse en ingles esperando que algun familiar pudiera reconocer al papa de Moises. Si usa Vd. 'facebook' hay una hermana en Florida bajo el nombre de Dianne Schwanes. Talvez ella sepa algo de su hermano.
Gracias

Re: Searching Margarita Maria Gustavnovna
Date: May 20, 2017 07:24PM

Margarita nacio en Heredia, Costa Rica, el 1 de junio de 1931, ya de 86 anos, hija de Pola Krishtal de Rusia, su padre de Suecia. Vivio en Managua, Nicaragua en 1938 a la edad de 7 anos. Pueda que este en Nicaragua o haya regresado a Costa Rica. Si tu conoces a Margarita o conoces a sus familiares, favor de contactarme. Soy su sobrina que vive en Estados Unidos.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.