The United States :  People Looking For People Help Looking for people - lost family and friends
Lost someone in The US? Leave a post in this forum stating, when, where, possible area they could be living, and anything else pertinent to finding who your looking for. You must register or login to post. Click here to register - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6 
Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

Ian Perry, I found you
Posted by: cahalsey402 ()
Date: March 30, 2011 08:21AM

I started seaching for somone I got seperated from when I was 15 his name is Ian Perry, He was and still is my soul mate that piece of my heart that has been missing all these years. March 17 2011 I got a email on facebook from his sister saying that he found my add from peoplelookingforpeople.com thru a friend of his that was buying some of his art. This friend of his did a google search on his name and informed him that there was someone looking for him on this web site. Needless to say I was in shock. So I had got his phone number and sent him a message to see if it was really him and yes it was! To make a long story short all the feelings we felt back then are just as strong now. We plan to meet again here in the near future and see where we want to go from here. I want to thank everyone from this site for all the help you gave me over the years this would of not been possible without you guys. Thank you for bringing me back that piece of my heart that has been missing all these years Christi Halsey

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ian Perry, I found you
Posted by: admin ()
Date: March 30, 2011 08:46AM

You're quite welcome Christi, it's awesome to know my sites help in so many different ways.

Thank You,
Dana
[SomeoneIsMissing.com]
Web Administrator

Re: Ian Perry, I found you
Date: February 23, 2015 09:48PM

Hi james mcgregor fraser here. Iam try to find relatives which emigrated to Halifax canada in jan 11 1949 from Southampton there names are andrew. Elisabeth and john mcgregor. Fathers name was john and mothers name winifred .son john was born 1943 he should be about 72 years of age. Father. john is my mum's uncle her mother brother. Margaret rattray mcgregor

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.