The United States :  People Looking For People Help Looking for people - lost family and friends
Lost someone in The US? Leave a post in this forum stating, when, where, possible area they could be living, and anything else pertinent to finding who your looking for. You must register or login to post. Click here to register - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6 
Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

Patricia Sue Kare
Posted by: peggie59 ()
Date: January 06, 2010 09:40PM

Patricia or Suzi as we called her is my sister. Family has not heard from her in over 11 years. She was born April 24, 1963 in Chicago, Ill to Clarice & Chester Kare. She has been married a couple of times so she has used the last names Loftus, Shingleton & Keeney. She has lived in several different states. I am looking for any information I can get to locate her. Our mother is getting up there in years, and I would like to be able to give her some piece of mind by knowing what has become of her other daughter. Thank You Peggie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2010 09:46PM by admin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Patricia Sue Kare
Posted by: pebby30 ()
Date: April 05, 2010 03:14PM

Do you know if she has any children and if so what some of their names might be? Could it be possible she is still married to Shingleton - I mean is that the latest husband that you know of? Thanks

Posted by: BillM ()
Date: April 13, 2010 07:42PM

Is this her?

GUALANDRI, PATRICIA S (Age 46)

Associated names:

GUALANDRI, PATTI
KEENEY, PATRICIA S
Available(5) Available MARSEILLES, IL
OTTAWA, IL
LA SALLE, IL
DAVENPORT, IA
UTICA, IL

Patricia S Gualandri
2189 N 2925th Rd

Marseilles, IL 61341-9613

(815) 433-5338

Household: Mark Gualandri, Leroy M Gualandri

Posted by: azura ()
Date: April 14, 2010 09:13AM

doubt it - Patricia S GUALANDRI - dob 1964-04-12 - Ottawa - IL

[www.birthdatabase.com]

Posted by: BillM ()
Date: April 16, 2010 08:34PM

This should be her.
SHINGLETON, PATRICIA S

Associated names:

GOESCHEL, PATRICIA S
KARE, PATRICIA
KEENEY, PATRICIA S
KENNEY, PATRICIA
Available(2) Available ASHVILLE, NY
RACINE, WI
LIBERTYVILLE, IL
FAYETTE, IA
WAUKEGAN, IL
GREAT BEND, KS
PROVO, UT
GRAYSLAKE, IL
ROUND LAKE PARK, IL
KENOSHA, WI

you can try this relative and see if they know where she is.

Ronald Shingleton
2004 Thurston Ave

Racine, WI 53403-4229

(262) 632-2103

Household: Marcella M Shingleton

Posted by: brandigirl ()
Date: July 13, 2010 12:01PM

Hi Aunt Peggie,

This is Brandi Speer, my maiden name is Shingleton. Patricia was/is my mother. I have not seen or heard from her in a very long time. The last time I spoke to my mother was in 1999 when my father brought her other son to come live with us from Utah. I had a phone number for her from there but that number was disconnected soon after I talked to her. I don't know what has become of her, but I would like to find her. There is a lot of info that I don't know about her side of the family and it would be wonderful if I could find some of it out. I would love it if you or someone else related to her could help me out. Thank you so much! My email addy is brandigirl23@gmail.com if you would like to contact me personally. Thank you so much!

-Brandi

Date: July 13, 2010 12:12PM

I am one of Patricia's children, I am 27 years old. No she is not married to Ron Shingleton anymore. I am Ron's daughter. I am looking for any info that could lead me to my mother. Please help! Thank you.

Date: July 13, 2010 12:18PM

Patricia Sue Shingleton (kare) was/is my mother. I was wondering if you had any information as to her whereabouts. Please email me at brandigirl23@gmail.com Thanks!

Date: March 16, 2011 01:23PM

This sounds like the right one. Just need to find her. Her daughter is also looking for her. Anyone with any info please email me at peggiekriwiel@yahoo.com

Date: April 05, 2011 07:03AM

peggie59 Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------
I recieved an email yesterday from someone claiming to be my sister. I wrote back and I am waiting to see if I recieve a further email so I can verify if this is for real. Wish me luck. I want to thank everyone who has helped in my search. Peggie

Date: April 05, 2011 10:43AM

Aunt Peggie. I just tried calling you. It is her! i spoke to her on the phone. message me on facebook and i will give you the phone number that i talked to her at.
-Brandi

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.