The United States :  People Looking For People Help Looking for people - lost family and friends
Lost someone in The US? Leave a post in this forum stating, when, where, possible area they could be living, and anything else pertinent to finding who your looking for. You must register or login to post. Click here to register - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6 
Jennifer Kesse Is Missing

Posting on the forum is simple. Pick The United States, Australia or The UK and leave a post for whoever you're looking for. Name, description, city and state last seen in, and some kind of contact information for you. PUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE TITLE! Simple, fast, and as long as you post their name here, the search engines of the internet will soon pick it up. Pick an area and post, simple as that.

PeopleLookingForPeople.com has many success stories. Here's a couple -

Ian Perry, I found you - http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?3,1505

looking for older brother deboer in Ontario 1968 1969 -
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,374

Robert M Somers
Posted by: LindyM ()
Date: October 25, 2009 03:51PM

I am looking for my brother in law, Robert M. Somers He would be in his early 70s now. He has two sons and a daughter and last I knew he was living in either California or Illinois. He was a Seabee. I have never met him and I would like to if he is still alive. He was born in Jan or Feb. He had 8 siblings

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Robert M Somers
Posted by: BillM ()
Date: November 15, 2009 07:40PM

Do you know what the middle name is? (M)

Date: November 26, 2009 01:49AM

His minddle name is Merton

Date: February 01, 2010 02:29AM

Still looking for Bobby. He has three children, Bobby, Richard and a daughter. Wife was Audrey. Last known address was in California

Posted by: azura ()
Date: February 01, 2010 03:50PM

2 court records found for "Robert Merton Somers" DOB:02/03/1934 in Phoenix, Arizona in 1995 and 1999 -- trespassing and assault

[www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov]

[apps.supremecourt.az.gov]

Date: September 02, 2012 09:36PM

Better late than never to reply? Thanks azura for posting this. Still looking and not losing hope of finding him. Took me about 15-16 years to find something but it was done! Anyone reads my post, it's 2012 and I still want to find Robert!!!

Date: November 08, 2012 05:53PM

I am STILL looking for my brother in law, Robert M. Somers (DOB Feb. 1934) or his children. Last known residence is Arizona. He was a Seabee. He has a brother, sister and sister in law that would like to contact him.

Date: November 12, 2012 05:19PM

Try calling the trailer park he lived at in Phoenix, Arizona and see if they know anything on him.

Sun Trailer Parkmore info?
2200 West Van Buren Street

Phoenix, AZ 85009
(602) 253-2650

Date: February 05, 2013 06:35PM

My sister in law and I have called the number and no one answers or returns our calls. If he was there and still has contacts there, he knows we are looking for him.

Date: May 22, 2013 09:14AM

BillM, I would like to thank you for helping to look for Robert. It's possible his son died but I cannot verify it and promised future obit never came. Over 20 years of trying to pry for info; beginning a search on my own,I do this alone. I will continue but my hope is dimming.

Robert Merton Somers, Sr. I, your sister in law you never met, care about you and feel no one should be without family. Your oldest sister cares.

Date: May 25, 2013 06:10PM

Would this be the son??

[www.legacy.com]

Date: August 27, 2013 02:33PM

Made the call (no one else wanted to). Almost 100% sure this is his son. Unfortunately, it lead nowhere - no family information available. Not sure where to go next but still looking for my brother in law more than ever.

possible
Posted by: motorrunner ()
Date: June 12, 2017 03:31PM

I know websites get info wrong alll the time, but where I'm looking, it seems to show that Robert Sr. is deceased and Robert Jr. still living. Not sure how accurate it is, but it does have Robert Jr. 's number listed as 404-350-8867

Shows relatives as: Richard B. Sommers, Michael A. Sommers, David L. Sommers and Linda A. Sommers.

Re: possible
Date: June 20, 2017 04:47PM

I can't confirm Sr is deceased but his son is. I appreciate you trying to find him for me. I do have some more info, yet to be confirmed. Thank you...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

This may be the answer to finding who you're looking for -

What does a Background Check include?

Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives, associates, neighbors, and marriage/divorce records. Skiptracers, private investigators, people looking for records on anyone past or present.

This forum powered by Phorum.